Resistive track printed on PET foil
- -25 °C bis +85 °C
- no "dent-effect"
- particulary robust
Based on the Sensofoil® PET-PET, the new generation of Sensofoil® PET-Hybrid was developed to withstand high temperatures. A flexible metal strip is integrated into the potentiometer, preventing permanent deformations or “dents”, making it operational at temperatures of up to +85°C. Deformations typically occur starting at +55°C or due to prolonged, static pressure resulting from wiper inactivity. Sensofoil® PET-Hybrid is often applied in the automotive industry, aerospace applications and industrial applications experiencing high operating temperatures.
- IP Rating up to IP65
- Life cycle up to 10 million operations
- Operation possible by hand or wiper
- Easily adapted to customer specific design
- Particularly robust due to integrated metal strip
- Linear and radial design
- Flat design from 0,5 mm
- Length up to 900 m
- Width from 10 mm
- Operating temperature: -25 °C bis +85 °C
- Storage temperature: -25 °C bis +85 °C